First action, we should save forest. We make many resources like paper, furniture and charcoal by cutting or burning wood. Hundreds of thousands of trees are cutting to make resources for a day. But it seems that there are few people to plant trees. So this is the tree depletion cycle. To make trees sustainable, do not damage trees. Plant trees. And prevent forest fires. These are small actions that you can do to preserve trees.
Second, we should try to purify air. Air pollution is a serious problem these days. To reduce air pollution, we use public transport than personal vehicles. Cars are largely responsible for the air pollution. Because cars emit exhaust gas and it cause air pollution. Another action, we can use bicycle or walk at close distance. By riding a bike or walking, instead of using cars, you can reduce air pollution and prevent global warming.
To summarize, we should save forest and try to purity air. these are two actions you must do to ensure a sustainable future. I will put the plans into action. First, i will plant a tree in every tree-planting day. Second, i will use public transport even if i get a driver's license. I hope you join with me. Your small actions make a big difference. It will make a sustainable future.
I really agree with your thoughts. I think the most important way of ensuring a sustainable future is reducing air pollution. As you mentioned above, saving forest and purifying water can prevent air pollution. However, we have no choice but to cut many trees to produce something that we need to live normal life. Therefore, in my opinion, we should plant trees first rather than damaging trees. Also, if there are people who really want to move by car, Car pools are also great idea.
답글삭제Eunji, Thank you for your comment! Yes, we have no choic but to cut many trees. We need cutting trees. I agree with that, so following your opinion, I modified my posting. i will plant a tree in every tree-planting day!- Car pools is also good idea. Thank you for sharing your idea :)
삭제